Monday, December 8, 2008

A Big Thank You

I want to thank my dear sweet friend & sis ~ Nora for all of her help making this blog possible. She was so very helpful to me & held my hand through this process all the while being in great pain (we're praying for your healing, Sis).

She taught me how to decorate the walls, hang some purty pictures on the walls & deck the halls! I'm not such a plain Jane any more! Whatcha think?

Thanks a bunch, Sis! I couldn't have done it without your help! You Rock!

Love you!

ps......I just mailed out my Christmas cards & as soon as they land I will share the pics with you all.......pinkie promise. lol

8 comments:

charlene said...

Well I think it looks just great ! I told you before long you would be right at it ! These things are very addicting LOL like we need one more thing like that

BlueRose said...

I just love it Sis your doing a wonderful job on your blog. I have the Composition book all done. Going to send it out in a couple of days. Say if you would like a peek just visit my blog. I sure hope that she will like it.

I would like to take this time to wish you a very Merry Christmas.

Nora said...

Awww, Sis! Aren't ya just the sweetest?!? I was only too happy to help ya out ~ call it a return of the favor, since you were such a dear to me when I first joined the PC Crafter message boards. You DID teach me how to make my first siggy tag & get it all loaded in (remember?).
The place is really starting to shine - love that little kitty in the window watching the snow fall.
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Looks great!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Your new place looks great!

The Downtown Boutique said...

Your blog is beautiful Sharron! I'm so sorry I haven't been around on PC Crafter. Life has just been SOOOOO busy for us! We have a new little guy now! We are adopting him through the county, and we celebrated his 2nd birthday last month.

I hope you're well.

God bless you and Merry Christmas!
Angie
(ambrosiadelights)

Deb M. said...

Looks beautiful, Sharron!! Welcome to Blogdom!! :o)

Look forward to visiting again soon!!

Hugs & Blessings..

Mechelle said...

Welcome to the Blogging world
I know you'll have fun here~
Love the Christmas Colors too.
Very cute!
((Hugs)) Mechelle