Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Christmas Card for 2008

I always make my Christmas cards for special friends & family. This year I came up with a super easy design. I used pre-made cards by K and Company (designer Brenda Walton.....I love her style)......the embossing was already done for me.....YAY! Then I punched some circles & dotted away with Liquid Pearls "White Opal" (thank you Nora). Then I used Ranger's "Stickles" glitter for some added bling. I topped it off with a little snowflake & tied some pretty ribbon around it from JoAnn's Crafts. Voila! Easy Peasy!

8 comments:

charlene said...

Sharron your cards are always beautiful and so much prettier in person. I love you bunches

Nora said...

As a proud owner of one of these beautiful cards, I can attest that as nice as it is in the picture, it's even PRETTIER in person!
{mwah!}

Jann said...

This card is just beautiful! You did a lovely job!

Mechelle said...

Wow!! That is so gorgeous! I love your card. Lovely job.
((Hugs)) Mechelle

Deb M. said...

Beautiful card, Sharron!! So elegant!!

TFS...

Hugz~Dixie said...

The card is beautiful, but even better in person. Thank you gf.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Sharron.
Alice (Peewee)

craftNmommy said...

Soooo beautiful!