Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm in Copic Heaven!




I LOVE THESE MARKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sweet hubby blessed me with some moolah for Mother's Day & I spent it all on Copic Caio markers from Stacy at The Scrapbooking Cottage. She was fabulous to work with online (I was referred to her by my dear friend Charlene aka scrappygma). The markers above include 9 Copic Sketch markers I started with (Nora picked some up for me in Utah since they're pretty scarce here in southern California).

Speaking of Nora............it's all her fault......LOL......she introduced me to the wonderful world of Copic markers & of course........like every other craft I get involved in.........I just HAVE to have it ALL. LOL Thanks a bunch, Sis! Luv ya!

So please join me in doing the happy, happy, joy, joy dance as I celebrate my good fortune! This is especially awesome cuz we're going through some heavy duty financial issues right now & this blessing came as a total surprise. Thank you, Babe! You rocked my world!!! (doesn't take much for me......LOL)

Happy Huggies ~~~

8 comments:

Molly Smith said...

Lucky, lucky you! I love how they look all lined up in color groups. Have fun with your new Copics Sharon, and be sure to post what you do with them :) hugs,

BlueRose said...

OMG, that is just wonderful and I'm sure that you will have tons of fun with all of those....Whooo Hooooo

charlene said...

Oh Sis I am so happy for you ! What a nice picture of your new goodies....I can't wait to see what you come up with your cards are always so darn pretty, cute, unique and so on ! Tell Frank he is a good man LOL
Hugs and love

Lori said...

Oh how fun and delightful for you ! Know you will enjoy them and I can't wait to see what you create with them .

Nora said...

That's it! I'm changin my name to "speedbump" as often as I've been tossed under the bus! *ROFL* I'm GLAD that you like your markers & you can totally blame me for your COPIC addiction, since I've tossed you under the same bus for getting me addicted to card making! *LOL*
Love ya!

Andrea said...

What a great gift. Good to have you join the COPIC MARKERS ADDICT GROUP... the only therapy is I know of is usage and more copics LOL

Hugz~Dixie said...

Wow what a sweetie. Looks like you have a wide variety. Can't wait to see what you do with them.

BlueRose said...

I have a award for you at my place.
Just come by and pick it up...

Luv's