Sunday, December 4, 2011

OMGosh!

OMGosh!!! I just realized that today is my Blogoversary! I can't believe that it's already been 3 years since I started this amazing journey.


I want to thank all of you who have made this such a wonderful experience for me. I have been blessed with amazing friendships and sweet followers. I can't believe that so many of you actually want to follow me. LOL (I plan to share some blog candy after the New Year so be watching for that!)


Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you who have left such wonderful comments through the years & have made this sooooo enjoyable!!! Happy Blogoversary to me! LOL

Huggies & Sweet Blessings ~♥♥♥~

4 comments:

Christina C. said...

Hi Sharron.....all I can say is "time flies when you're having fun"!
Congratulations on three wonderful years!You have a dedicated following.

majsan said...

Congrats to the anniversery :)
Hugs from Norway
Maria

Unknown said...

Hi Sharron, congrats on your 3 year blogaversary!! Doesn't time fly by when you're a crafter, it sometimes just slips through my fingers it really does!! Hugs, Frea

Sharon Caudle said...

A very Happy Anniversary to you, sweetie! Time goes way too quickly! Wishing you many more years of crafting success!!
love and hugs, Sharon