Friday, July 27, 2012

Christmas in July, part 2

Hello again! Part 2 of sharing the gifties I made for my swap partner, Mary.   I've been cross stitching for years and years and thought I would make some Christmas magnets for my swap partners fridge. I love to do needlework in the evenings while watching TV. It had been awhile since I had done any counted cross stitch & I found that I really missed it. It's so relaxing (until I miss a stitch & have to rip it out....LOL).


So I scoured the craft stores & my stash of cross stitch books & found some cute Christmas patterns that would work well together. A Santa, a Christmas tree & a sign pointing the way to Santa.  I glittered a bit here & there with Stardust Stickles & backed them with black self-adhesive felt & added a magnet.  I placed them inside a tin so the magnets would keep them in place (I found this pretty tin in the gift wrap section at Michael's.)

Here's a close up view.



Thanks for letting me share & I'll be back with another CIJ Show & Tell.

Huggies & Sweet Blessings ~♥♥♥~

2 comments:

Christina C. said...

WOW...Sharron, this is absolutely amazing! OMG, she will be so thrilled with this beautiful gift.
Love it!

Cyndi - YaYa said...

ahhhhhhhh-mazing!!! I love your work!!!