Monday, July 30, 2012

Christmas in July, part 4

I'm baaaaack with more Christmas in July crafts to share with you.  :)  Today I wanted to share a little framed cross stitch picture I made for my swap partner Mary.

I love little birdies......especially little chubby birdies. When I saw this pattern of the three birdies chatting to one another I couldn't resist it since we chat a lot on our little message board every day. I also thought the sentiment......"Friendship is the essence of a happy life".....was so fitting. When we have meaningful friendships it truly brings happiness to our lives. Can I hear a big AMEN!  :)



The sweet little frame is from Hobby Lobby. I loved the heart blingy charm. I love hearts & always sign my name with a little heart at the end so I thought it would be fitting.

Thanks for indulging in my meanderings about CIJ. It truly is a happy time of year for those of us who share our lives on our little board. We may not be large in numbers but our hearts are large & filled with love for one another.

I have made some wonderful friends online throughout my crafting years. I count each one as precious as I do my IRL friends. How about you?


Thanks again for joining me in my CIJ celebration.  I'll be back tomorrow with another post for you.  Hope you're not getting tired of looking.  :)

Huggies & Sweet Blessings ~♥♥♥~

2 comments:

Cyndi - YaYa said...

I love this cross stitch!! and sentiment is perfect for our little group! Love you,meanit!

Sandy Ang said...

such a lovely sentiment and beautifully cross-stitched